Applies for Level1 safe travel kitesurfing Srilanka to International Tourists visiting Sri Lanka under tourist visa and optional for dual citizens, valid resident visa holders, Sri Lankan citizens who opt to come under the tourism route. No prior approval required from Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Civil Aviation Authority. There is no minimum duration of stay in Sri Lanka.
Level1 safe travel kitesurfing srilanka
Stay in our Level 1 Hotel De Silva Windresort for safe travel kitesurfing srilanka when entering Sri Lanka 🙂 We have many actions and relaxing points for your quarantine stay!
Nalika will assist you during booking procedure with ETA Visa, booking reference, PCR tests & insurance and airport pick ups! For your Level1 safe travel when kitesurfing in Srilanka!
Contact us for bookings at our Level1 safe travel kitesurfing srilanka through What's App
#safetravel kitesurfing srilanka
Prior to boarding travellers are required to:
- Have negative PCR test done 72 hours before boarding flight. (In English!!!)
- A Hotel booking in a Safe & Secure Level 1 hotel/s for duration of stay (24-48 hrs for vaccinated and 14 days for not vaccinated. However, hotel booking could be made directly with the hotel or through travel Agent or OTA). Customers are allowed to move within L1 hotels and use all facilities of the hotel! Stay in our Level 1 hotel De Silva Windresort for safe travel kitesurfing srilanka 🙂
- Pre-paid for COVID Insurance of USD 12 when making Hotel Booking. We will send you all details!
- Pre-paid PCR tests when making hotel bookings (40 USD per test, we will arrange): If vaccinated 1 PCR test on arrival, If not vaccinated 2 PCR tests, on arrival and exit PCR.
- Children below 2 years are exempted from PCR testing.Children between 2-12 years,
- Vaccinated route – undergo only on-arrival PCR
- Not-vaccinated route – undergo only exit PCR
- Airport transfers to be arranged by either the respective Certified Safe & Secure L1 hotel or Certified Safe & Secure travel agent. We will arrange!
- Travelers who have completed the recommended doses of COVID-19 vaccination and arriving after two weeks of completion of vaccination will be considered vaccinated.
- Any vaccination accepted by the country of origin is acceptable under the vaccinated route.
- Children below 12 years are permitted to accompany their parents/guardians who are fully vaccinated.
- A child 2 years and above is required to do one PCR test (On arrival)
- Small children below 2 years are exempted from PCR tests. However if the parents/guardians develop symptoms or result in positive PCR test reports children will undergo PCR tests.
At the airport produce the following
- Negative COVID-19 PCR report (English) taken 72 hours before flight
- Original copy of the vaccination certificate (English)
- Completed Health Declaration Form
Stay at a Certified Safe & Secure L1 hotel until the on-arrival PCR test is performed (for 24-48 hours). Travelers are permitted to use all the facilities of the Certified Safe & Secure L1 hotels.
On receipt of a negative PCR test report travelers are permitted to leave the bio-bubble. The respective L1 hotel doctor will issue a discharge document upon verifying the status of vaccination and PCR test results.
Non – vaccinted travellers
• Travelers who have not completed the COVID 19 vaccination or arrive in Sri Lanka less than two weeks of vaccination or accompany children above 12 years who are not vaccinated are considered Not-Vaccinated.
• Under this route children below 12 years are exempted from on-arrival PCR testing. However children between 2 to 12 years will undergo an Exit PCR testing.
• Children below 2 years are exempted from PCR testing. However if the parents/guardians develop symptoms or result in positive PCR test reports children will undergo PCR tests.
At the airport produce the following
Negative COVID-19 PCR report (English) taken 72 hours before flight
Completed Health Declaration Form
Stay at a Certified Safe & Secure L1 hotel/s for upto first 14 days of the visit and undergo on-arrival PCR test. Travelers are allowed to stay at any number of Certified Safe & Secure L1 hotels and permitted to use all facilities of the hotel. Travellers are also allowed to visit approved tourist sites in a bio bubble. Visit www.srilanka.travel/helloagain.
Perform the second PCR
If stay is more than 14 days – perform PCR on 11-14th day of arrival. Upon negative results for both PCRs travelers are allowed to leave the bio-bubble and the respective L1 hotel doctor will issue a discharge document upon verifying the PCR test results
If stay is between 5-14 days – perform the PCR depending on the date of departure (i.e. 24-48 hours before departure)
If stay is less than 5 days – no exit PCR required